Internet Inventory Management Services Beta
Inventory system geared towards tracking professional audio and two way radio equipment assets including accessories.
Allows for management of PA Audio, emergency communications equipment, amateur radio equipment and associated computer and networking hardward and software. It will allow volunteers from across
the country in different groups such as ARES (Amateur Radio Emergency Services), CERT (Community Emergecy Response Team), any stand-alone private non-profit groups, and others providing communications
to local communities when normal communications fail. Volunteers are able to access, monitor and maintain their radio equipment inventory and availability. This information is important so these groups can know
what of their equipment is available for shipment to disaster relief zones or simply where it is currently stored or in use. Some features planned for this release include:
- Fast Web based application
- Both desktop and mobile profiles for easy access from any device
- Operate from any operating system on any device; PCs, Smartphones or tablets via Web browser
- Multi-tier security for administrative flexibility
- Hardware maintenance log module
- Facilitates RFID, Barcode (both 1D and 2D) or keyboard asset check-in and check-out operations for all asset tracking and maintenance operations
- Full history logging for all assets
- Ability to track physical location equipment is deployed to by text description as well as geographical locations (Maidenhead grid square, Lat/lon coordinates)
- Equipment can be checked out to specific users, tacked by RFID, Call sign, name, etc.
Ideas being designed for future release:
- Local disconnected mode for remote deployment where no Internet Connection is available
- Automatic record update syncronization between remote and server side whenever system can gain access to Internet services
- Considering Android and IOS apps
Check back for additional details
as they are released !